Baloch Yakjeethi Committee declares January 25 as Baloch Genocide Day
The Baloch Yakjeethi Committee recently declared January 25 as the Baloch Genocide Day since on this day more than 200 bodies of Baloch missing persons were found in the Tootak area of Khuzdar.
The committee posted on X: "The Baloch Yakjeethi Committee declares January 25 as Baloch Genocide Day."
"On this day, more than 200 bodies of Baloch missing persons were discovered in the Tootak area of Khuzdar. All the deceased individuals were those of missing persons who had been abducted by security forces and death squads at various times," the group said.
Meanwhile, family members of three allegedly abducted Baloch students blocked the China-Pakistan Economic Corridor (CPEC) route recently, activist Mehrang Baloch said.
The three students were identified as Aslam, Hammal and Bahadur Chakar.
Mehrang Baloch posted on X: "Aslam , Hammal and Bahadur chakar are Baloch students, who have been abducted from hoshap and Tajaban, their family members have blocked the CPEC route."
IBNS
Senior Staff Reporter at Northeast Herald, covering news from Tripura and Northeast India.
Related Articles

US: National Guard member Sarah Beckstrom, who was shot by Afghan national Rahmanullah Lakanwal, dies, announces Trump
US President Donald Trump on Thursday announced that one of the National Guard members, who was shot by a gunman in Washington DC, close to the White House, has died.

Horror in Hong Kong: Deadly fire disaster leaves 94 dead and a city in shock
The death toll in the Hong Kong high-rise housing complex blaze, one of the deadliest recorded in the region in recent times, has touched 94, media reports said.

Gunfire near White House: Two National Guard soldiers shot as Afghan national suspect arrested
Two National Guard soldiers were critically injured on Wednesday after they were shot by a gunman, identified as an Afghan national, less than two blocks from the White House, authorities said.

Horror in Hong Kong: Death toll hits 44 as massive blaze continues, hundreds missing
The death toll from a massive fire that swept through residential apartments in Hong Kong’s Tai Po district has climbed to 44, with around 270 people still unaccounted for, authorities said on Thursday.
Latest News

Tripura aims to become national tourism hub; 4th 'Unity Promo Fest 2025' opens

Delhi air pollution worsenses, AQI deteriorates to 384; several NCR pockets in 'severe' category

US: National Guard member Sarah Beckstrom, who was shot by Afghan national Rahmanullah Lakanwal, dies, announces Trump

Horror in Hong Kong: Deadly fire disaster leaves 94 dead and a city in shock

